Viaje Days

When I was in third year, we are required to produce a travel magazine. Our group chose to explore and feature the beauty of Laguna. Even t...

When I was in third year, we are required to produce a travel magazine. Our group chose to explore and feature the beauty of Laguna. Even though I am residing in Laguna, there are still a lot of beautiful places here that my eyes were not able to witness. Thanks to this school requirement at least I got the chance to see some.
I really enjoyed our whole trip. Laguna is really a must visit province. I can promise you that your eyes will be surely happy with the breathtaking view plus the accommodating and kind people living here. This made me more proud to be called Lagueno.
Here are some of the photos that I took.









My favorite pa part of the trip was when we trekked and rappelled via metal ladder. It was tiring  but I tell you it was really worth it!

After almost an hour of walking and going down the metal ladder, the picture of Cavinti Falls (formerly called Pagsanjan Falls) in my textbooks when I was in grade school came to life. Too bad we do not have water proof cameras with us that time. We were not able to document our way going to the falls. The sound of the waterfall  is very soothing to my ears. I wish I could go back there again with my family. 




In producing our magazine, I have realized that God is an awesome God to make all of these wonders. ♥











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images