True Love Waits

This is a music video from YouTube that is shared by my Facebook friend in our group. I would like to share this also with you and I hope...

video
This is a music video from YouTube that is shared by my Facebook friend in our group. I would like to share this also with you and I hope that you will be also inspired.


Most of the teenagers nowadays are very much excited to be in a relationship. Most of them are like in a rush to feel that weird feeling that most people describe. Most of them are forgetting that there is always a time for everything. That is why they ended up getting hurt because they forget  to wait for the perfect timing. 


Take things slow. You are not getting any younger, so enjoy every second of your life. It is very fun to undergo all stages in the right time. Do not go on shortcuts, you will surely miss the fun.


You should always remember that you are a special person and a special person celebrates special occasion in special time and special date. It comes in a big preparation and proper timing. Just like in love, you should also make some preparations physically, emotionally and intellectually and also you should consider the perfect timing to make everything special.

Always keep in mind the chorus of the song and I hope that you will believe that true love waits. I know that when the right time comes, you will say that “Good thing I wait because YOU are worth the wait.”

“So hear me say 
I wanna give you everything you want, everything you need
All the love in the world that I can bring
Let's take it slow
I don't wanna see you cry when we realize that we made a wrong decision in our lives
This isn't the perfect time for everything
So just believe, that true love waits”

Never settle for anything that is less than HIS best. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images